Easy installation in 7 steps
Installing the Calliclad planks is very easy. The planks need to be screwed on a verticale wooden supporting structure. The attachment is invisible because of the screws in the overlapping design.
A finishing profile, in the color of the plank, offers a perfect finish. This profile is easy to install and creates the perfect finishing touch.
Fit the supporting structure with ventilated cavity.
- Supporting vertical structure should be treated timber battens, class 4.
- Spacing: Please ensure the plank is fixed to a minimum of 4 supporting battens.
- Distance above ground level: min. 50 mm.
Fix the sealing profile at the bottom of the battens.
Staple PE joint tape onto the battens.
Fix the aluminum Calliclad finishing profile in the colour of the panels.
Exterior corners, interior corners, façade ends and window openings are finished using the Calliclad finishing profile: exterior corner (2 finishing profiles), interior corner (2 finishing profiles), façade end finishing (1 finishing profile).
Fix the starting batten (h x d = 30 x 8 mm) that is mounted at the bottom of the battens.
Measure, cut and remove the dust from the planks.
- Measure the length of the planks.
- Saw the planks to length.
- Removal of sawdust.
Fixing calliclad planks.
- The planks are screwed (2 cm distance: see picture), pre-drilling is not necessary.
- Place them flush against each other at the level of an underlying vertical supporting batten.
- Please ensure that all Calliclad planks ends are fixed into battens of the supporting structure.
- The Calliclad planks are placed with an overlap of 3 cm.